Friday, July 12, 2013

Less Drama, More Grace.

Less drama... more Grace?
If you know me, you know that I do indeed gravitate toward the theatre. And my name is Grace. However, this blog is not here to describe my adventures on the stage or how narcissistic I can be.
Nope.
I created this blog because I like to write, and I like to write a lot about God. There is something so therapeutic about sorting out your thoughts, and seeing them form words on a page. Or screen. Whatever, you get my point.
I simply want to write about my relationship with God, and how that affects my everyday life. Recording my thoughts and experiences makes more sense to me than just letting them hang out in my brain.
So here it is. My life is not supposed to be about my drama (haha, get it?), my issues, my worries, my insecurities. My life is solely supposed to revolved around Jesus' infinite GRACE, mercy, and love. I exist only to further my Savior's eternal kingdom.
So there you have it.

Less drama. More Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment